Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grendel's Life

I never knew exactly how I wanted to live my life. I encountered a bull that tried to attack me using the same methods repeatedly. It was at this moment that I developed the idea that the world was disorderly. That led me to think, how should I live my life? From that moment on I would live my life as a destroyer killing whoever came in my way and killing whoever I wanted. I knew I was a monster and I started killing more and more. One person was not enough I wanted to kill more and more people everynight. It was an addiction and there was nothing that could stop me. I knew there was nothing in this world that could stop me. I would make humans fear me and I would kill at night just for the pleasure of it. I would not be stopped and could not be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment