Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grendel's Terror

I terrorized this kingdom for twelve years now trying to take revenge on the men that turned me away as a boy. I would be sure to kill every last one of them. Hrothgar and his people would pay for the pain that they made me go through. Every night I sneak into the kingdom and kill whomever I can get to first. I lost count of all of the people that I have killed from this kingdom, but I do know every night I kill more and more. At first one was enough to satisfy me, but as I repeatedly killed every night one was no longer enough. I wanted to kill more and more everyday, and I knew at this point there was no turning back I was a monster and there was nothing anyone could do to stop me. Now all of the kingdom feared me and they knew who I was. The people of the kingdom could not sleep for days at a time, and as soon as they fell asleep I would snatch them up and kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment